Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Its not magic but they are tricky

Everyone always asks me if the SAT and ACT are so easy then why do students have so much trouble. The answer is simple. They are good at being tricky. In one of my articles I uncover this very secret. Like I always say these tests are not harder than the tests students see in school, but they are much trickier. On the the SAT and ACT, the testmakers go out of their way to trick you. So to do well on the tests its important for students to understand this because if you approach either test like a normal test you will be in for a long day. In my recent article I show several examples of just how tricky each test is. The ACT is not quit as tricky as the SAT. What the ACT loves to do (and the SAT likes this, too) is to ask you a long-winded question, especially with a scary looking illustration, and an even scarier looking formula, that gets you anxious and confused--even if you don't decide just to skip it altogether. Regardless whic test you decide to take you can do very well with a little test prep. Fell free to check out any of my recent articles about this subject or any other subject about the SAT or ACT. You can also purchase my Test Prep Kit on my website at www.collegeprepcoach.net

1 comment:

readingcare said...

Hey,

really nice post.

Keep it on with this type of post.


SAT vocabulary flashcards
ACT reading practice tests