Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Secret to SAT and ACT Prep

Most people think the SAT and ACT are harder than they really are. I released a article today that's discusses just how easy these tests are. In the article I comment that most people know everything they need to know to score near perfect by the 8th grade. I'm sure that sounds crazy to you ,but its true. Its very basic stuff that is disguised to look much harder than it really is. One example I like to use is the science section on the ACT. What kind of science does it test? The answer is no science. There is not one single scientific fact that you need to know on the ACT. Its all about your ability to read charts and graphs. I have had students as early as the 6th grade score extremely well on theses tests. You know everything you need to know to score well you just don't know how to use it. There are several more examples in todays article. Feel free to read it and email me with any questions.

No comments: